+ - Up Down Comment Print
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

+ - Up Down Comment Print

https://youtu.be/Hr0cAZNF6Ho

Acts 2:42-47, “First Things” 첫번째 것들

“I am only one, but I am one.  I cannot do everything, but I can do something.  What I can do, I ought to do; and what I ought to do, by God’s grace, I will do.”

나는 단지 한 사람에 지나지 않지만, 나는 한 사람입니다. 나는 모든 것을 할 수는 없지만 무언가는 할 수 있습니다. 내가 해야 할 수 있는 것을 나는 해야겠습니다; 그리고 내가 해야 할 일을 하나님의 은혜로 하겠습니다.”

-------------

Edward Everett Hale wrote these words two centuries ago.  He was chaplain to the United States Senate at the time.  He also was once asked, “Do you pray for the senators, Dr. Hale?  He replied, “No, I look at the senators, and I pray for the country.”

에드워드 에버렛 헤일(Edward Everett Hale) 200년 전에 이 말을 썼습니다. 그는 당시 미국 상원의 목사였습니다. 그는 이러한 질문을 받은 적이 있습니다. “닥터 헤일? 당신은 상원의원들을 위해 기도하십니까그 때 그는 이렇게 대답합니다. “아니요, 저는 상원의원들을 보면서, 나라를 위해 기도합니다.”

-------------

“I am only one, but I am one.  I cannot do everything, but I can do something.  What I can do, I ought to do; and what I ought to do, by God’s grace, I will do.”

나는 단지 한 사람에 지나지 않지만, 나는 한 사람입니다. 나는 모든 것을 할 수는 없지만 무언가는 할 수 있습니다. 내가 할 수 있는 것을 나는 해야겠습니다; 그리고 내가 해야 할 일을 하나님의 은혜로 하겠습니다.”

------------

We are in the season of Eastertide, 50 days between Easter and Pentecost.  We all know that the scripture that is always preached on Pentecost comes out of Acts 2 - -it’s the only description of Pentecost in the whole Bible.   Why would I preach out of Acts before the outpouring of the Holy Spirit on the disciples? 

우리는 부활절과 오순절 사이의 50일인 부활절의 계절에 있습니다. 우리 모두는 오순절에 항상 설교되는 성경 구절이 사도행전 2장에서 나온다는 것을 알고 있습니다. 그것은 성경 전체에서 오순절에 대한 유일한 설명입니다

그런데 제자들에게 성령이 부어지기 전에 제가 사도행전에서 설교하는 이유는 무엇일까요?

-------------

Because this was an in-between time for the 11.  This was a time when the disciples were without their leader.  When Jesus was with them,  Jesus was the boss – he told them everything that they were going to do for three years – Jesus had the vision and the plan. Now he was gone.  What will they do?

왜냐하면 그 때는 11제자에게 있어서 중간 시간이었기 때문입니다. 이 시간은 제자들이 지도자가 없는 시간이었습니다. 예수님이 그들과 함께 계셨을 때, 예수님은 보스였습니다그분은 그들에게 그들이 3년 동안 할 모든 것을 말씀하셨습니다예수님은 비전과 계획을 가지고 계셨습니다. 이제 예수님은 안 계셨습니다. 그렇다면 그들은 지금 무엇을 할 것입니까?

---------------

Sometimes leaders feel that they are standing alone with nowhere to turn. Bill Clinton once said that running a country was a lot like running a cemetery; you've got a lot of people under you and nobody's listening.

때때로 리더는 자신이 의지할 곳 없이 홀로 서 있다고 느낍니다. 빌 클린턴은 국가를 운영하는 것은 공동묘지를 운영하는 것과 매우 흡사하다고 말한 적이 있습니다. 당신은 당신 아래에 많은 사람들이 있고, 그리고 들으려고 하는 사람은 없습니다

---------------

On April 12th, 1945, FDR died.  Vice President Harry Truman was summoned to the White House, ushered into Eleanor Roosevelt's sitting room, and gently informed that President Roosevelt had died.

After a moment of silence, Truman asked, “Is there anything I can do for you?" Eleanor replied. "You're the one in trouble now. Is there anything I can do for you?"

1945 4 12, 플랭크린 루즈벨트 대통령(FDR)이 사망했습니다. 해리 트루먼 부통령은 백악관으로 소환되어 (영부인인) 엘레노어 루즈벨트의 거실로 안내되었습니다. 그리고 루즈벨트 대통령이 사망했다는 소식을 듣게 되었습니다

잠시 침묵이 흐른 후 Truman 부대통령은 (엘리노어 영부인께) 물었습니다. "제가 도와드릴 일이 있을까요?" 그때  Eleanor 영부인이 대답했습니다. “제가 당신을 위해 할 수 있는 일이 있을까요?”

------

Today I want to focus on what the disciples did to make that transition from a leaderless group to a church. 

What is the DNA of the church - -what were the central foundational beliefs and structures that the disciples created, led by the Holy Spirit, that form the church today

오늘 저는 리더 없는 그룹에서 교회로 전환하기 위해 제자들이 한 일에 초점을 맞추고 싶습니다.

교회의 DNA는 무엇인가 - 제자들이 성령의 인도하심을 받아 오늘날의 교회를 형성한 중심적 기초신앙과 구조는 무엇이었을까요?

------

We should begin by reading – Acts 2: 42. 

이를 알기 위해 우리는, 사도행전 2:42절을 읽어보아야 할 것입니다

-----

“They devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers.”

그들이 사도의 가르침을 받아 서로 교제하고 떡을 떼며 오로지 기도하기를 힘쓰니라

-------

The first Christians were not Christians.  They were Jews, and the first people who heard the Good News preached to them were Jews.  In the scripture for today, as Peter addressed the crowd in Jerusalem at Pentecost, he was addressing fellow Jews. 

최초의 기독교인은 기독교인이 아니었습니다. 그들은 유대인이었습니다. 그리고 그들에게 전파된 기쁜 소식을 처음으로 들은 사람들도 유대인이었습니다. 오늘 성경에 보면, 베드로는 오순절에 예루살렘에서 군중에게 설교를 했는데 동료 유대인들에게 했습니다.

--------

What set Peter and the other disciples apart was their belief that the Old Testament scriptures were fulfilled in a man named Jesus, whom they claimed was a descendant of King David, and whom God had raised from the dead. 

베드로와 다른 제자들이 구별되는 것은, 구약 성경이 예수라는 사람을 통해서 성취되었다는 그들의 믿음이었습니다. 그들은 예수라는 사람을 다윗 왕의 후손이며 하나님이 죽은 자 가운데서 살리셨다고 주장했습니다.

-------

This is consistent with God’s actions in history:  God had acted decisively through Abraham, with Moses, and with all the prophetic tradition proclaiming over the course of 4 centuries that this man - -this Jesus of Nazareth - -this man whom God has lifted up and has glorified, that not even death can hold him down - -this Jesus is the long awaited for Messiah - -the deliverer of God’s people.

이것은 역사에서 하나님께서 하신 일과 동일합니다. 하나님은 아브라함과 모세를 통해 결정적인 일을 하셨습니다. 그리고 4세기에 걸쳐 선포한 모든 예언적 전통을 통해서 결정적인 일을 하셨습니다. 그 예언자적인 전통의 외침은, 나사렛 예수는 하나님께서 높이 올리시고, 영광스럽게 하신 분이고, 죽음 조차도 그를 붙들어 놓지 못했다는 것입니다. 그리고 그 예수는 그들이 오랫동안 기다려온 하나님의 백성의 구원자, 메시야라는 것입니다

---------

What distinguished those disciples from their Jewish friends was one thing -- Jesus, and their belief that in Jesus, God had acted decisively - - once and for all -- in history.

그 제자들이 그들의 유대인 친구들과 다른 점은 한 가지였습니다. 바로 예수, 그리고 예수 안에서 하나님이 역사상 단번에 결정적으로 일을 하셨다는 그들의 믿음이었습니다.

----------

But we share common roots.  There is a deep belief in Christianity that the Christian faith is like a branch that is grafted into the rootstock of the Jewish faith.  Paul talks about it clearly in Romans – in Romans 11:17, Paul writes, “But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, a wild olive shoot, were grafted in their place to share the rich root of the olive tree.” 

한편으로 우리는 공통의 뿌리를 공유합니다. 기독교안에는 기독교신앙이  유대교 신앙의 뿌리에 접붙여진 가지와 같다는 믿음이 깊습니다. 바울은 로마서에서 그것에 대해 명확하게 이야기합니다로마서 11:17에서 바울은 이렇게 썼습니다.

또한 가지 얼마가 꺾이었는데 돌감람나무인 네가 그들 중에 접붙임이 되어 참감람나무 뿌리의 진액을 함께 받는 자가 되었은즉

---------

And then further on in 11:23, Paul goes even further out: “And even those of Israel, if they do not persist in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God has the power to graft them in again.”

그리고 나서 바울은 더 나아가 11:23(확인요함, 24절아님)에서 이렇게 말합니다. “그들도 믿지 아니하는데 머무르지 아니하면 접붙임을 받으리니 이는 그들을 접붙이실 능력이 하나님께 있음이라

--------

Paul felt strongly that we share the same roots, and the first shared belief is this:  Election. 

바울은 우리가 같은 뿌리를 공유하고 있다는 것을 강하게 느꼈고, 첫 번째로 공유된 믿음은 이것이다: 선택.

--------

God has chosen some to be God’s representatives in the world.  The word in Hebrew is CHAVAD – and it means to set aside, to set apart, it literally means heavy.  Something that is heavy is set to the side, because you don’t want to move it too often.  God has made you heavy - -chavad - -has set you aside for a special purpose and a special privilege. 

하나님은 세상에서 하나님의 대표자로 어떤 사람들을 선택하셨습니다. 히브리어로차바드’ CHAVAD라는 단어는떼어 놓다, 구별하다.” 라는 뜻으로, 문자 그대로는 무겁다는 뜻입니다. 무거운 것은 너무 자주 옮기고 싶지 않기 때문에 옆으로 치워둡니다. 하나님은 당신을 무겁게 만드셨습니다 - -chavad - -특별한 목적과 특별한 특권을 위해 당신을 따로 두셨습니다.

-------

Now because of this, because you are special, you have a responsibility to live up to some higher expectations – to higher moral and ethical standards. 

이것 때문에, 여러분은 특별하기 때문에 더 높은 도덕적, 윤리적 기준에 따라 더 높은 기대치에 부응해야 할 책임이 있습니다.

--------

This is the second shared belief - - Because we have been chosen, we are the primary example of God’s relationship to the world. 

이것이 두 번째로 공유되는 믿음입니다. 우리는 선택받았기 때문에 하나님과 세상의 관계에 대한 주된 모범이 됩니다

---------

People do not listen to what you say – people see what you do. 

사람들은 당신이 말하는 것을 듣지 않습니다사람들은 당신이 하는 것을 봅니다.

--------

This was one of the key things that drew Roman citizens to Judaism - -it was their sense of family, and their moral code.  You married one person, you raised your children to be respectful and honest, and you dealt honestly with people in the marketplace.

이것은 로마 시민을 유대교로 끌어들이는 핵심 요소 중 하나였습니다. 그것은 그들의 가족 의식과 도덕 규범이었습니다. 당신은 한 사람과 결혼했고, 자녀들을 공손하고 정직하게 키웠으며, 시장에서 사람들을 정직하게 대했습니다.

--------

In the first century, there were many God-fearers that hung around the synagogues – they admired the antiquity of the Jewish faith, they admired the moral compass that it provided.  They valued the strong moral code of Judaism, and Christianity has that shared belief.

1세기에는 회당 주위를 어슬렁거리는 신을 두려워하는 사람들이 많았습니다. 그들은 유서 깊은 유대교 신앙과 그것이 제공하는 도덕적 나침반에 감탄했습니다. 그들은 유대교의 강력한 도덕 규범을 소중히 여겼고, 기독교는 그 공통된 믿음을 가지고 있습니다.

--------

So, first shared belief – election – picked special to be special.

Second shared belief - -high moral code.

그래서 첫 번째 공유된 신념, 선택은 특별하기 위해 특별히 선택받은 것입니다

두 번째로 공유되는 신념 - 높은 도덕률입니다

-------

The third shared belief is this:  we both -- Jews and Christians -- are people of the Book. The key is what sets us apart from the world.  What is it that makes Christians different?  It is their lifestyle. 

세 번째 공통된 믿음은 이것입니다: 유대인과 기독교인 모두 책의 사람들이다 라는 것입니다. 핵심은 우리를 세상과 차별화시키는 것입니다. 그리스도인이 다른 점은 무엇입니까? 그들의 라이프 스타일입니다.

---------

We believe that we have been selected by God for a higher purpose in life.  We believe that God is a moral God, and that our lives should reflect the moral integrity of God.

We believe in the book that becomes for us an authoritative Word of God.

우리는 삶의 더 높은 목적을 위해 하나님에 의해 선택되었음을 믿습니다. 우리는 하나님이 도덕적인 하나님이시며 우리의 삶이 하나님의 도덕적 완전성을 반영해야 한다고 믿습니다. 우리는 우리에게 권위 있는 하나님의 말씀이 되는 책을 믿습니다.

--------

OK.  The Church of Jesus Christ shares a common root with Judaism.  The distinction is the fact that we believe that Jesus is fulfillment of God’s promise – we believe that Jesus is God’s definitive revelation to humanity.  There will be no more.  God may act decisively again, but this time only through Christ.

좋아요. 예수 그리스도 교회는 유대교와 공통의 뿌리를 공유합니다. 차이점은 우리는 하나님의 약속의 성취가 예수님님임을 믿는다는 것입니다. 우리는 예수님이 인류에 대한 하나님의 결정적인 계시임을 믿습니다. 더 이상 없을 것입니다. 하나님은 다시 단호하게 행동하실 수 있지만 이번에는 그리스도를 통해서만 가능합니다.

--------

So this is the context within which Peter is speaking to the great crowd on Pentecost Day.  Peter is speaking as a Jew to Jews, and he is saying, we have this in common, but there’s something new, God has acted in a new way, we are witnesses to it, and it has to do with someone that just a few days ago you and our people called out to be crucified. 

그래서 이것은 베드로가 오순절에 큰 무리에게 말하고 있는 맥락입니다. 베드로는 유대인으로서 유대인들에게 말하고 있습니다. “우리는 공통점이 있지만 새로운 것이 있습니다. 하나님은 새로운 방식으로 행동하셨습니다. 우리는 그것에 대한 증인입니다. 며칠 전에 당신과 우리 백성들들이 십자가에 못 박으라고 외쳤습니다.”

----------

“This Jesus, whom you crucified”, whom we crucified, was and is God’s hope for the world.

우리가 십자가에 못 박은너희가 십자가에 못 박은 이 예수는 세상을 향한 하나님의 희망이었고 지금도 그러합니다.

--------

This Jesus, whom you crucified, whom we crucified, was and is God’s answer to the broken relationship of sin.  And all you did was make it worse. 

당신들이 십자가에 못 박은 이 예수, 우리가 십자가에 못 박은 이 예수는 죄로 인해 깨어진 관계에 대한 하나님의 대답이었고 지금도 그러합니다. 그리고 당신들이 한 일은 상황을 악화시킨 것뿐이었습니다.

-------

So what do you do?  Repent.  Be baptized for forgiveness of sins – in the name of Jesus - -and receive the Holy Spirit. 

그래서 당신은 무엇을 하고 있습니까? 회개하십시오. 예수의 이름으로 죄 사함을 위한 세례를 받고 성령을 받으십시오.

---------

Can you imagine a Jewish audience being told that they were responsible for the death of God’s answer to sin? 

유대인 청중들이, 죄에 대한 하나님의 응답인 예수를 죽게 한 책임이 그들에게 있다는 말을 듣는 것을 상상할 수 있습니까?

----------

Can you imagine a Jewish audience hearing that what they had been praying for thousands of years - - now they messed it up. 

그들이 수천 년 동안 기도해 온 것을 지금은 엉망으로 만들었다는 말을 듣는 유대인 청중을 상상할 수 있습니까?

-------

They dropped the ball. 

그들은 실수를 저지른 것입니다

-------

They thought they’d had it figured out, but they discovered that they didn’t know anything.

그들은 뭔가를 알아냈다고 생각했지만 아무것도 모른다는 것을 발견했습니다.

---------

Have you ever felt that way?  Have you ever felt that you failed, made the wrong decision, only to find out that you knew very little?

그렇게 느낀 적이 있습니까? 자신이 실패했고, 잘못된 결정을 내렸다고 느끼고, 이를 통해 자신이 아는 것이 거의 없다는 사실을 알게 된 적이 있습니까?

-------

Today this church will be voting on whether or not to remain a United Methodist congregation.  Whatever the result, we trust and honor God.  I wish I knew what the right way to vote was, but only God knows, and we discern to the best of our ability, not knowing the end result, but trusting.

오늘 이 교회는 연합감리 교회로 남을 것인지 아닌지에 대한 투표를 할 것입니다. 결과가 어떻든 우리는 하나님을 신뢰하고 존경합니다. 올바른 투표 방법이 무엇인지 알았으면 좋았을 텐데, 오직 하나님만이 아시고, 우리는 최종 결과를 아는 것이 아니라 신뢰하면서 최선을 다해 분별해야 합니다

-------

Peter said, “You know what?  You may have participated in Jesus’ death, you may have failed, but God is so great, it doesn’t matter.  Repent.  In the name of Jesus, come back, and receive God’s Holy Spirit.

베드로가 말했습니다. “그거 알아요? 당신은 예수님의 죽음에 참여했을 수도 있고 실패했을 수도 있지만 하나님은 너무 위대하십니다. 회개하십시오. 예수의 이름으로 명하노니 돌아와서 하나님의 성령을 받으십시오.”

------

We need to remember our common shared beliefs. 

우리는 공통된 믿음을 기억해야 합니다.

--------

God has chosen us for something great. 

하나님은 위대한 일을 위해 우리를 선택하셨습니다.

-------

We are called to live our lives to a higher moral standard. 

우리는 더 높은 도덕 표준에 따라 삶을 살도록 부름 받았습니다.

-------

We are people of the Book, and the Book will teach us how to live.

우리는 책의 사람들이며 책은 우리에게 사는 방법을 가르쳐 줄 것입니다.

-----

Amen.

나는 단지 한 사람에 지나지 않지만, 나는 한 사람입니다. 나는 모든 것을 할 수는 없지만 무언가는 할 수 있습니다. 내가 할 수 있는 것을 나는 해야겠습니다; 그리고 내가 해야 할 일을 하나님의 은혜로 하겠습니다.” 아멘

1. 실시간 인터넷 예배 접속

Date2020.03.21 ByRejoice Views6329
    read more
  2. 06/25/2023 - 사랑은 율법의 완성 [로마서 13:8-10]

Date2023.08.10 ByRejoice Views334
    Read More
  3. 06/18/2023 - 사는 이유 [고린도전서 10:31-33]

Date2023.06.20 ByRejoice Views1270
    Read More
  4. 06/11/2023 - 하나님의 꿈 [잠언 29:18]

Date2023.06.20 ByRejoice Views951
    Read More
  5. 06/04/2023 - 성령님의 책망 [요한복음 16:1-4]

Date2023.06.20 ByRejoice Views532
    Read More
  6. 05/28/2023 - 결정적인 만남 [누가복음 5:1-11] - 정병화목사

Date2023.06.20 ByRejoice Views526
    Read More
  7. 05/21/2023 - 사명 받아 들이기 [에베소서 2:6-10] - 한대섭 목사

Date2023.06.20 ByRejoice Views409
    Read More
  8. 05/14/2023 - 누가 예수님의 형제요, 자매요, 어머니인가? [마가복음 3:31-35]

Date2023.06.20 ByRejoice Views394
    Read More
  9. 05/07/2023 - 주님을 얼만큼 사랑하십니까? [요한복음 21:13-19]

Date2023.05.11 ByRejoice Views1011
    Read More
  10. 04/30/2023 - First Things [Acts 2:42-47] - Greg Hackett 감리사

Date2023.05.11 ByRejoice Views334
    Read More
  11. 04/23/2023 - 보지 못하고 믿는 자는 복 되도다 [요한복음 20:24-31]

Date2023.05.11 ByRejoice Views747
    Read More
  12. 04/16/2023 - 나도 너를 보낸다 [요한복음 20:19-23]

Date2023.04.18 ByRejoice Views837
    Read More
  13. 04/09/2023 - 여기 계시지 아니하니라 [마가복음 16:1-11]

Date2023.04.18 ByRejoice Views443
    Read More
  14. 04/02/2023 - 나귀에 오르신 예수님 [마태복음 21:1-11]

Date2023.04.18 ByRejoice Views289
    Read More
  15. 03/26/2023 - 가서 다시는 죄를 범하지 말라 [요한복음 8:1-11]

Date2023.04.18 ByRejoice Views466
    Read More
  16. 03/19/2023 - 당신은 복있는 사람입니까? [누가복음 6:20-26]

Date2023.04.18 ByRejoice Views779
    Read More
  17. 03/12/2023 - 나는 죄인을 부르러 왔노라 [마가복음 2:13-17]

Date2023.04.18 ByRejoice Views449
    Read More
  18. 03/05/2023 - 회개에 합당한 열매를 맺으라 [누가복음 3:7-9, 15-17]

Date2023.04.18 ByRejoice Views425
    Read More
  19. 02/26/2023 - 회개 위에 임하는 은혜 [요나 3:3-10]

Date2023.02.28 ByRejoice Views953
    Read More
  20. 02/19/2023 - 백성이 너무 많다 [사사기 7:1-8]

Date2023.02.28 ByRejoice Views731
    Read More
  21. 02/12/2023 - 나를 괴롭게 하지 말라 [로마서 2:25-29]

Date2023.02.28 ByRejoice Views599
    Read More
Board Pagination ‹ Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 Next ›
/ 29

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 취소

Designed by sketchbooks.co.kr / sketchbook5 board skin

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

샌안토니오 한인연합감리교회 Korean United Methodist Church of San Antonio

Tel: 210-341-8706 / Add: 5705 Blanco Rd. San Antonio TX 78216

sketchbook5, 스케치북5

sketchbook5, 스케치북5

샌안토니오 한인감리교회 Korean Global Methodist Church of San Antonio Tel: 210-341-8706 / Add: 5705 Blanco Rd. San Antonio TX 78216